Volga Manor Tour
Visit Russia without ever leaving Harbin! Located in the suburbs of Harbin, the 600,000 square meter grounds of Volga Manor are home to more than 30 Russian style buildings and natural scenery that is beautiful in any season. One of the most beautiful buildings in the park is the St. Nicholas Cathedral, a wooden Russian Orthodox Church. It is a recreation of the original St. Nicholas Cathedral which, built in Harbin in 1899, used to stand in front of the Harbin Railway Station, making it a symbol of the city for many decades before it was destroyed in the 1960s.
In the morning we will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Volga Manor. Once inside, you will be free to explore as you wish. You can easily spend hours exploring the buildings and wandering through the peaceful paths and bridges that meander through trees and rivers. Before lunch we will go inside to watch the elaborate 45 minute-long Russian dancing performance. After the performance, we’ll take a break with a traditional meal at a Russian restaurant. After lunch you can have more time to explore the manor at your own pace.
- Private Tour
- Get off the beaten tourist track and explore Harbin like a local
- Admire the traditional Russian architecture, including the St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Observe the beautiful natural scenery of Volga Manor
- Watch an exquisite Russian dancing performance
- Enjoy a traditional Russian lunch
Approximately 6 hours
- 1400 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 700 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat. Local perspective with no language barrier!
- All entrance tickets
- A 45-minute Russian dancing performance
- A delicious traditional Russian meal
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes in winter! Harbin gets COLD. We’ll be outside most of the time, so make sure you’re bundled up so you can fully enjoy this walking tour
How to Sign Up:
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know when you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!