Siberian Tiger Park Tour
Harbin’s Siberian Tiger Park is a fun, interactive experience anytime of the year. Get up-close to Siberian Tigers, White Tigers, Lions, Ligers, and more! Siberian Tigers, one of the rarest animals on our planet, roam the grounds of the park, allowing visitors to get an incredibly close look at one of the world’s largest species of cats.
Upon entering the park, you will board a small bus with open, barred windows. As the bus drives through the park, you will get within feet of Siberian Tigers, providing excellent photo opportunities and the chance to get close to these rare animals. If you are feeling particularly adventurous, you can purchase live animals to be fed to tigers as the bus drives through the park. The live animal will be thrown from a vehicle, and you can watch the tigers devouring their live prey. Visiting the Siberian Tiger Park is an exciting experience, and one of the highlights of any trip to Harbin!
- Private Tour
- See one of the world’s rarest creatures up-close
- Amazing photo opportunities of the rare Siberian Tiger
- For the extra-adventurous: a chance to watch live animals being fed to the tigers
Approximately 3 hours
- 500 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 250 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Entrance tickets to the park, including the bus tour through the lion and tiger habitats
- Transportation to and from the park
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat to travel with you to and from the park
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes in winter! Harbin gets COLD. We’ll be outside most of the time, so make sure you’re bundled up so you can fully enjoy the park
- Money to buy live animals to feed to the tigers, or souvenirs in the park’s gift shop (live animal prices range from 60 RMB for a chicken to 2800 RMB for a cow)
How to Sign Up:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what day you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!