China’s Snow Town Tour
Located a five to six hour drive away from Harbin, China’s Snow Town is a winter wonderland for visitors of all ages. The snow season lasts up to 7 months, with snow reaching a depth of up to 2 meters, the deepest in China! Buried in snow, the trees and village houses are beautiful in winter, making Snow Town a great place for photography enthusiasts.
In Snow Town you will have time to admire the beautiful scenery and participate in an abundance of winter activities including skiing, sledding, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, and dogsled rides. If you would like, you can also visit the filming location of the famous Chinese TV series Where are We Going, Dad? At night, warm up and enjoy a good night’s sleep on a traditional Northeast Chinese Kang, a heated brick bed designed to keep you warm in the cold northern winter. In the morning you can sleep in or wake up early to watch the sunrise over snowy peaks from the top of Yangcao Mountain.
- Private Tour
- Admire beautiful scenery and the deepest snow in China
- Enjoy a multitude of winter activities, including skiing, sledding, snowmobiling, sleigh rides and dogsled rides
- Visit the filming site of the wildly popular Chinese TV show Where are We Going, Dad? (爸爸去哪儿？）
- Sleep on a traditional Northeast Chinese Kang (a heated brick bed)
- Enjoy the beautiful sunrise over the snowy peaks at the top of Yangcao Mountain
Up to you! We would recommend spending 1 or 2 nights in Snow Town to take full advantage of all the activities available.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know how many days you would like to spend at Snow Town and how many people are in your group and we will get back to you promptly with a custom quote
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes and many layers! Snow Town gets COLD, and if you want to participate in winter activities
How to Sign Up:
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know when you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
Want to explore more of Harbin? Combine the China Snow Town Tour with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!