Polarland Aquarium Tour
Harbin’s Polarland Aquarium is a great place for children and adults of all ages. With land and sea creatures from both the North and South poles, Polarland is a unique experience from beginning to end. In addition to fish, sharks and other aquarium sights, you will have the opportunity to get up close to Polar Bears, Arctic Foxes, Beluga Whales, Penguins, and more! Polarland also offers Beluga and Sea Lion performances throughout the day.
- Perfect for kids!
- Private Tour
- Get off the beaten tourist track and explore Harbin like a local
- See Beluga Whales, Polar Bears, Penguins, Arctic Foxes and more!
- Enjoy the interactive Sea Lion and Beluga Whale performances
Approximately 3.5 hours
- 500 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 250 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat to accompany you to and from the aquarium. Local perspective with no language barrier!
- All entrance tickets
- Transportation to and from the aquarium
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes in winter! Harbin gets COLD. We’ll be outside some of the time, so make sure you’re bundled up so you can fully enjoy this tour
How to Sign Up:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know when you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!