Old Harbin Walking Tour
Learn about Harbin’s history while admiring old Russian-style architecture in beautiful Old Harbin, giving you a glimpse into early 20th century life in Harbin. As we walk through the streets of Old Harbin, learn about the history of the buildings and the stores and restaurants that occupy them today–some have been there for over 100 years. We’ll explore Harbin’s best antiques and art market, with six floors of antiques, paintings and calligraphy, you can find nearly anything you’re looking for. After the antiques market, we’ll continue the walk through Old Harbin, visiting a mosque built in the late 1800s. After working up an appetite, we’ll finish up with a delicious meal at one of our favorite Muslim restaurants in Harbin.
- Private Tour
- Get off the beaten tourist track and explore Harbin like a local
- Admire Old Harbin’s historic architecture
- Shop in Harbin’s largest antiques and art market
- Explore the beautiful Daowai Mosque
- Enjoy delicious Muslim food at one of Harbin’s historic restaurants
Approximately 5 hours
- 600 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 300 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat. Local perspective with no language barrier!
- All entrance tickets
- A delicious meal at one of our favorite restaurants in Harbin
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes in winter! Harbin gets COLD. We’ll be outside most of the time, so make sure you’re bundled up so you can fully enjoy this walking tour
- Money to shop at the antiques market and other shops in Old Harbin
How to Sign Up:
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know when you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!