Harbin Beer Museum Tour
On the Harbin Beer Museum Tour, Explore Harbin will pick you up from your hotel in Harbin and bring you to the newly opened museum. The first floor of the museum delves into the history of beer production in Harbin, featuring explanations of early brewing processes, recreations of old Harbin streets, and a pictorial history of Harbin. On the second floor of the museum you can take a peek inside the Harbin Beer factory before continuing on to the rest of the exhibits. The rest of the second floor contains sports memorabilia and photographs from athletes sponsored by Harbin beer as well as interactive sports activities. On the third floor you can enjoy a complimentary cold class of Harbin beer in the tasting room. After the tour, we will deliver you back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- Great for adults and kids of all ages
- Learn about the history of China’s oldest brewery
- Play interactive sports games–soccer, basketball, and more
- See how Harbin beer is made, and taste the finished product in the tasting room
- Get off the beaten tourist track and explore Harbin like a local
Approximately 3.5 hours
- 500 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 250 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat to accompany you to and from the aquarium. Local perspective with no language barrier!
- All entrance tickets
- Complimentary glass of Harbin Beer
- Transportation to and from the museum
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes in winter! Harbin gets COLD. We’ll be outside some of the time, so make sure you’re bundled up so you can fully enjoy this tour
How to Sign Up:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know when you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!