2018 Snow Sculpture Expo Tour
One of the three venues of the Ice and Snow Festival (along with the Ice and Snow World and the Ice Lantern Festival), The Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo is home to the world’s most intricate sculptures made entirely of snow. If you are in Harbin this winter, the Snow Sculpture Expo is a must-see. The festival is held annually starting January 5th, and ends in late February or March, according to the weather.
Bundle up, grab a cup of cocoa, and admire the sculptures that range from massive recreations of famous buildings from around the world to animals and cartoon characters.
Join us this winter to explore Harbin’s Ice and Snow Festival. We’ll meet you at your hotel and will travel with you to the festival venue (located across the river from downtown Harbin). Once there, you can explore the festival at your own pace, and we will return with you to central Harbin when you are finished.
- Private Tour
- No hassle-we’ll pick you up directly from your hotel and bring you back after the festival
- Experience Harbin’s famous Ice and Snow Festival
Approximately 2.5-3 hours, depending on how long you wish to spend at the festival. Normally people spend around 1.5-2 hours viewing the festival.
- 750 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 375 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Tickets to Harbin’s beautiful Snow Sculpture Expo. No need to wait in line!
- Pick-up from your hotel and transportation to and from the festival venue (located outside of the city)
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat to travel with you to and from the venue
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes!! Temperatures drop well below freezing in the winter. You’ll be walking through a festival made entirely of ice and snow. Bundle up so you can enjoy the festival in comfort
- Money for snacks, drinks or souvenirs inside the festival
How to Sign Up:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what day you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
Coming to Harbin for the Ice and Snow Festival? Explore more of the city with one of our other tours. Combine the Snow Sculpture Tour with one of our other tours and take 100 RMB off per person!