2017 Ice and Snow World Tour
The annual Ice and Snow Festival is an incredibly unique event–where else can you find intricate sculptures and buildings made entirely of ice and snow? If you are in Harbin this winter, the Ice and Snow Festival is a must-see. The festival is held annually starting January 5th, and ends in late February or March, according to the weather.
Along with the Snow Sculpture Expo and the Ice Lantern Festival, Ice and Snow World is one of the three main venues of the Ice and Snow Festival. Bundle up, grab a cup of cocoa, and admire the sculptures that range from massive recreations of famous buildings from around the world to animals and cartoon characters. Take a break from walking around the festival to enjoy the view as you shoot down one of the festival’s many ice slides. Fully illuminated by colored lights at night, the sculptures are a truly unique sight. Visiting Harbin’s Ice and Snow Festival is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Join us this winter to explore Harbin’s Ice and Snow Festival. We’ll meet you in central Harbin, and will travel with you to the festival venue (located across the river from downtown Harbin). Once there, you can explore the festival at your own pace, and we will return with you to central Harbin when you are finished.
- Private Tour
- No hassle-we’ll pick you up directly from your hotel and bring you back after the festival
- Experience Harbin’s famous Ice and Snow Festival
- Stroll through the illuminated ice and snow sculptures in the evening
Approximately 2.5-3 hours, depending on how long you wish to spend at the festival. Normally people spend around 1.5-2 hours viewing the festival.
- 750 RMB per person
- Children under 1.2 meters: 375 RMB
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Combine with one of our other tours and save 100 RMB per person!
- Tickets to Harbin’s beautiful Ice and Snow World. No need to wait in line!
- Pick-up from your hotel and transportation to and from the festival venue (located outside of the city)
- Two guides–a Harbin native and an American expat to travel with you to and from the venue
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes!! Temperatures drop well below freezing in the winter. You’ll be walking through a festival made entirely of ice and snow. Bundle up so you can enjoy the festival in comfort
- Money for snacks, drinks or souvenirs inside the festival
How to Sign Up:
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what day you want to go and how many people are in your group and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
To fully experience the Ice and Snow Festival, we also recommend joining our Snow Sculpture Expo Tour and our Ice Lantern Festival.
Coming to Harbin for the Ice and Snow Festival? Explore more of the city with one of our other tours. Combine the Ice and Snow Festival Tour with one of our other tours and take 100 RMB off per person!